This page is dedicated to sharing ways that my research and teaching have been integrated.
- Lane, R., Parrila, R., Bower, M., Bull, R., Cavanagh, M., Forbes, G., … Ryan, M. (2019). Literature review: formative assessment evidence and practice. Melbourne: Australian Institute for Teaching and School Leadership (AITSL).
- Teaching innovations and research highlighted on the Drexler University Virtually Inspired website: http://virtuallyinspired.org/portfolio/macquarie-university/
- Panel member for “Transforming exams: Stories from across Australia: ASCILITE e-Assessment SIG” Mathew Hillier, Andrew Fluck, Michael Cowling, Kenneth Howah, Matt Bower, Scott Grant, Amy Hubbell (5 December 2017)
- Presented at 7th Learning Design Cross-Institutional Network meeting at Oxford University on the topic “Design of Technology-Enhanced Learning – Integrating Research and Practice” (24 November 2017)
- Keynote speaker at Curtin University Festival of Learning and Teaching on the topic “Learning for the Future” (6 November 2017)
- “Abstracting Technology-Enhanced Learning Design Principles” post published on the ASCILITE blog 25 Sept 2017. http://blog.ascilite.org/abstracting-technology-enhanced-learning-design-principles/