Keynote Ulrich Schroeder
- Sail – M analyses mathematical proofs and provides intelligent feedback
- L2P project – analytics of LMS use
- go4IT! Generate interest in CS for girls – for 10 to 14 year olds using LEGO robots in schools, have developed a simulator so students can do from home, even on iphone.
- Uses Scratch for 5th and 6th grade students
- Creating a Lego Turing Machine for Year 11 and 12 students
Checkout MITs new “Processing” language that helps write graphics programs very easily: http://www.processing.org/